Do You Need a GPS Medical Alert System? [VIDEO]
December 10, 2013
Many of our callers often request information about GPS medical alert systems.
The GPS Medical Alert System can be used anywhere you go. When you press the help button, our dispatchers will be alerted to your precise location and will send over help immediately. You can learn more about them here.
If you think one of these systems may be right for yourself or a loved one, please answer the following questions:
- Does the person who’ll be using the GPS medical alert system go out walking or hiking alone for long distances?
- Is the person you want to get the alarm for very active? Do they spend most of their time in and around the house, or are they out a lot shopping or meeting with friends?
- Do they spend a lot of time in the yard or driveway out in front of the home?
- Does the person live in a rural area where if she or he were to fall, no one would be around to help?
- Do you or your loved one travel a lot by yourself to remote areas where you may be unable to get help quickly?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, or if the person who you’re seeking 24/7 medical monitoring for is highly active and is away from the home a lot, you may want to consider a GPS Medical Alert System.
We are now offering GPS Medical Alert Systems.
The GPS Medical Alert System is powered by AT&T, meaning that you’ll need to have sufficient AT&T coverage in areas that the device will be used (just like with a cell phone). You should check the AT&T coverage map to see if there is enough coverage in the area you or your loved one live before purchasing the device.
To see a full breakdown of our prices, go here.
If you have any questions, or want more information about how medical alert systems work, please do not hesitate to call us toll-free at 1-877-522-9633. Our friendly Customer Care Representatives are happy to speak with you!