Bay Alarm Medical Alert Costs & Features Compared To LogicMark Medical Alert (Wal-Mart Medical Alert)
Bay Alarm’s trained operators are standing by to help in an emergency.
Logicmark Freedom Alert®
No Setup Fees, No Equipment Fees, & No Contract Required
Bay Alarm Medical is a top-rated supplier of home medical alert monitoring services. With the push of a button, one of our trained operators will alert you and/or emergency personnel when your loved one is in trouble. We offer both landline and cellular service.
Some companies (such as LogicMark) sell medical alert systems via Wal-Mart, Costco, and other retailers. They sell equipment; Bay Alarm Medical sells service. Our trained operators are happy to answer questions by phone or live chat. Let them help you select the proper equipment, service options, and answer any questions you have about home medical alerts.
Bay Alarm Medical’s monitoring service delivers more value than many of our competitors:
- Equipment is free and there are no set-up fees. Our equipment is easy to install and use right out of the box.
- No-cost equipment & battery replacement. Our base unit has a 32-hour battery backup in case of power loss and the batteries in our pendants last 5 years. When you need a replacement, we’ll send you one for free.
- Our no contract medical alert monitoring plans give customers the flexibility to change their service without hefty cancellation fees.
- Call for help in any language. We support over 170 languages, so that non-English speakers receive the same great service and protection as our other clients.
We Give First Responders The Information They Need
A call to Bay Alarm Medical’s trained operators is more effective than a call to 911. We create a personalized customer information profile for each client. Using this data-encrypted information, our operators and emergency dispatchers share important details with first responders:
- Home address, including directions for finding the home.
- Instructions on how to enter the home (gate code, hidden key location, pet information, etc.).
- List of emergency contacts.
- Vial of Life location information. This contains information about medications, medical history, drug allergies, and more that the paramedics can use to help assess the patient’s condition.
In a medical emergency, paramedics need to reach the patient as quickly as possible and require information about the person’s medical status. But the person in distress often can’t respond to questions: with Bay Alarm’s home medical alert monitoring, they won’t have to.