App Cancellation Instructions
August 26, 2021
Currently, cancellations can only be made through the Account Manager App for Passing-Related reasons. For other reasons, please call us at 1-877-522-9633.
Open the Account Manager App on your phone and login in using your account email and password. Then click on the Medical Alert Profile you would like to cancel and scroll to the bottom until you see an orange “Request Cancellation.” Click on it to access the request form.
You should now see the Cancellation Request form. Please provide the following information under “Cancellation Due to the Passing of a Loved One.” Then submit by clicking on “Submit Request.” Your request will be reviewed and when ready, you will receive an email with the next steps.
IMPORTANT Details for Cancelling:
- For In-Home systems, accounts will be cancelled when leased equipment is sent back and inspected. Ship your systems to:
- Bay Alarm Medical | 1140 Galaxy Way Suite #150 | Concord, CA 94520
- The device must be properly powered down before shipping it back to us. Failing to do so could damage the unit and signal false alarms to your home.
- Wearable buttons (wrist, lanyard, auto fall) and Lockboxes only need to be sent back if you are canceling within your 30-day trial period.
- Obtain a tracking number with proof of Postmarked Date and Return Shipment. Keep this tracking number until cancellation is finalized.
- We will happily refund any service charges that may have occurred during the waiting period of your cancellation process. The refund amount is based on the postmark date of your returned equipment.
- A final email confirmation will be sent once the account is fully closed.