How To Setup In-Car Medical Alert Device Account
Bay Alarm Medical
May 24, 2018
This video tutorial will walk you through the easy account setup, which can be completed at setup.splitsecnd.com. This is the first step before installing and testing your device, so be sure you complete this step prior to plugging in the device.
How to Setup In-Car Medical Alert Device Account
- First start by identifying the 9-digit device number on the In-car device. You’ll also need your car’s VIN number and license plate number handy.
- Then go to your web browser and visit setup.splitsecnd.com
- Select “Creat an Account”
- Fill in the required information such as your email, name, and create a password. Don’t forget to agree to the Terms & Conditions before clicking “Sign Up”.
- Next, you’ll enter that 9-digit device number to continue.
- You will then continue and input your vehicle information as well as the driver information.
- That’s it! We suggest you navigate the dashboard to familiarize yourself with the helpful details provided.
If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 1-877-522-9633.
Watch the full video here to setup your In-Car Medical Alert Device Account