We’re thrilled to introduce you to the latest member of the Bay Alarm Medical family.
Say Hello to Gorgeous Grandma
Gorgeous Grandma is a healthy, energetic senior. She loves spending her days visiting friends, going shopping at the local malls, and taking long walks in the evening with her adorable puppy named Mittens.
She’s always dolled up and dressed to impress. She’s full of spunk and constantly on the move – not the kind of gal to wait around for anyone.
In this video, watch and see what happens after Gorgeous Grandma has a chance meeting at the dog park.
The Creation of Gorgeous Grandma
We came up with the idea of Gorgeous Grandma because many of our clients frequently requested a form of 24/7 protection that would work away from the home when they’re out and about by themselves.
Our GPS Medical Alert System turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. After nearly a year of research and testing, Bay Alarm Medical is proud to offer a mobile GPS-equipped medical alert device that’s small, compact, and can easily be carried in a handbag. Who better to bring this product to life than the elegant Gorgeous Grandma?
We were really intrigued with the idea of presenting a counterpart for Grumpy Grandpa. She had to be a more soft, feminine figure to balance out his grumpy, rugged nature. Gorgeous Grandma represents all active seniors who still enjoy a high level of mobility.
You’ll note that she isn’t your stereotypical senior citizen. A lot of advertisers tend to portray the elderly as being fragile or delicate, but we wanted to break away from that perception. Many of our clients are still very active and adventurous, and that’s exactly what we wanted to convey with Gorgeous Grandma.
We feel that the story of Gorgeous Grandma will resonate with a lot of people. Today’s seniors are healthier than ever and Bay Alarm Medical aims to provide the tools necessary for our customers to stay independent and care-free throughout their golden years.
Here are some indicators that a GPS Medical Alert System may be beneficial for yourself or a loved one:
- They spend a lot of time walking or hiking alone for long distances.
- The person you want to get the system for is very active. They spend the majority of their time away from the home.
- The user lives in a rural area where if she or he were to fall, no one would be around to help.
- The person who’ll be using the device routinely travels to remote areas where they may be unable to get help quickly.
- The person can remember to carry and charge a cell phone. As long as they can remember to charge up their cell phone and keep it on them, this device should work great for them.
For further information about our GPS Medical Alert System, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-522-9633. We’ll be happy to discuss if this can be good option for you or your loved one.