Join Our Vintage Halloween Costume Contest! Update: Winner!
October 16, 2014
UPDATE 10/31/14 The Winner of our Vintage Halloween Costume Contest is Randy!
Congrats Randy! Randy won a $100 Visa Giftcard. Please stay tuned for future contests and giveaways. We will be giving away some great prizes as the holiday season approaches.
Join Our Vintage Halloween Costume Contest!
This year, Grumpy Grandpa and Gorgeous Grandma are really getting into the Halloween spirit! See what they have to say about costumes you’ve sported in the past, no matter what year it was.
How to Enter:
- Dig up pictures of that one costume from last year or 1998, or even further back!
- Share your vintage Halloween photo with Bay Alarm Medical by sharing it on our Facebook Page or by emailing your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos must be submitted by October 30th 2014 so Grumpy Grandpa has a chance to get through all of them.
- Winner will be announced on Halloween Day (Oct 31st 2014)
Grumpy Grandpa and Gorgeous Grandma will judge each costume on creativity, photo quality, and our own fan’s appreciation. Grumpy Grandpa will give his 2cents on his favorites which will be featured on our blog. The Grand prize winner will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card to use however they please!
Contest Submission Agreement
- By submitting to the Vintage Halloween Contest, you give Bay Alarm Medical permission to reuse your photos in future branded content and promotions.
- Bay Alarm Medical employees are not eligible to win.
- Must be 18 or older to submit.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. No photo will be accepted that is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
Good luck! May the best costume win!